MaddGrow is a 100% leaf material composted for over 12 months. It is a very dark, nutrient, soil-like product ideal for garden, shrub bed or mulch amending. Upon completing the compost process, we then screen the material through ½” screens for easy handling. We also use MaddGrow as our primary soil conditioner in our garden blend soil for premiere growing conditions.
Some common uses include:
- Decrease water evaporation
- Regulate soil temperatures
- Keep soil friable and easy to cultivate
- Help in weed control in flower and mulch beds
- Reduces soil compaction
- Great amendment to potting soils for plant growth